Our Design process
Before we design schemes we get to know our clients - to find out the way they live, think, feel and use their homes or working spaces. Only then do we start designing for their spatial needs. Our aim is to provide clients with an interior that is balanced - beautiful and functional, contemporary and timeless, simple and clever, sensual and practical - with a character that complements their own. We research and source appliances, furniture, lighting and finishes from any suitable suppliers - allowing our designs to be versatile yet distinctive to suit our clients' needs and reflect their personality. We unite cheap-chic with designer items & finishes - mass-produced or custom-made, old or new, harsh or soft - creating an environment that is relaxed and not contrived.
We normally put forward a subtle initial design that is a canvas for individual styles, marks and statements - yet flexible and versatile to allow for future changes in details to accommodate new ideas or circumstances. We provide conceptual designs, together with an eclectic mixture of furnishing and decorative details, to create unique spatial experiences.
Our Interior Design Services
Our consultancy service provides advice on spatial or decorative issues, possibilities for improvements, refurbishments, conversions and redesigns. The site visit will be followed by a written report of the discussions and our recommendations. This service starts from just £95.00!
Shopping & sourcing
If you're not sure what to get and where - one of our designers can take you around for a bit of retail therapy.
Cost: One day of consultation and sourcing from £200.
Standard Design Service
In addition to the initial consultation, this level also offers a comprehensive package that includes:
- detailed measuring
- further site visits
- research and discussions as appropriate
- ideas & suggestions illustrated with CAD drawings, sketches, images and samples
- researching and sourcing furnishings, materials, appliances, accessories and finishes and/or a“shopping trip” with the client
Cost: from £500 - depending on the scale of the project.
Full Design Service
This level is a full design service including:
- initial consultation
- detailed measuring
- regular site visits & discussions with clients
- multiple design proposals
- shopping trips & showroom visits with clients
- full sets of illustrated CAD drawings (spatial, services, furnishing, lighting, atmospheric etc)
- 3D views, montages of materiality, texture & mood.
- researching and sourcing furnishings, materials, appliances, accessories and finishes.
Where necessary, checking planning and building regulations. If builders are nominated by our clients, we discuss the project with them and monitor their work.
If builders have not been recruited, we put our drawings out to tender for at least three quotations. We can then also monitor the works if required.
Cost: between 10-20% of overall cost. This service is only available on a budget of over £20 000.